PRIVATE YOGA CLASSES
Book a private virtual yoga session or package
Looking for a more individualized yoga experience?
We can customize a blended yoga practice to suit your current needs including any or all of the following modalities.
- Yin Yoga, infusing TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) techniques such as acupressure
- Rest Yoga Nidra can offer a conversation between practitioner and student, and when practiced in this way it is stacked with rich learning. iRest has been used in clinical, medical, and within the various military branches. It is offered as a restorative therapeutic practice, aiding in reduction of the impacts of trauma.
- Vinyasa Yoga, connecting breath and movement to build strength, balance, and flexibility. Angie will build you a custom sequence to meet your abilities with appropriate challenge.
- Pranayama (breathing techniques). Angie will offer breath practices that take into consideration all aspects of your being that need to be supported through the potent possibilities available through breath practices.
- Angie is also certified in Kids Yoga, Prenatal and Postpartum Yoga, Yoga for Chronic Pain, Yoga for Recovery, Ayurveda Health Support, Yoga for Athletes, Mindfulness, Yang Yoga, Chair Yoga, and Yoga for Educators.
No previous experience necessary. Please contact me with any questions.